Friday, May 20, 2011

First try...

So I'm attempting this whole blogging thing.  I'm under no delusion that what I have to say is all that mind blowing or world-changing, but despite the fact that I do actually have plenty of things to occupy my time, I've also felt a nagging in the back of my mind for a while now to do something that gets my creative juices flowing.  I've actually contemplated writing a book at some point in my life, but that would probably involve research of some sort and that I definitely do not have time for, so I'm starting here. 

I actually got the idea from the many wonderful moms I've "met" on my Babycenter.com forum.  A forum that I've found incrediby helpful and reassuring as Tom and I go down this path of figuring out, not only parenthood, but parenthood with a very special baby. 

So here I am.  A wife, a mom, a teacher, a friend, a sister, a daughter, and for a trial run at least, a blogger.  I don't know how often I'll be inspired to post or what I'll be inspired to post about, but I feel that as I continue on in this new chapter of my life, I'll be presented with many opportunities and my hope is that at the very least, even if nobody else cares or is interested (no that is not an attempt at pity or anything else), it will give me an outlet to express myself.  A form of journaling if you will but maybe easier than that since I type way faster than I write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment