Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15

So I've made it until almost the half way mark before cheating.  To be fair, at around 7 am I was rocking Tera in her room as she fell asleep on me, and that doesn't happen often.  She's a good snuggler, but when she's tired, she usually needs room to stretch out.  But this morning she fell asleep on my shoulder and I wasn't about to put her down so I enjoyed my snuggle time.  As this was happening I was looking around her room and thinking and a topic came to mind, but now 14 hours later, I can't remember what it was. 

A little while ago I decided to reorganize some of the pictures we have on our digital frame and I was enjoying watching how much Tera has changed in the past 7 months.  Sooo, here's how I'm cheating: One picture from each of the past months since she's been born.  I know, it's nothing deep or meaningful, but I promise it will be enjoyable :)

Newborn

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old
5 months old

6 months old
7 months old (from today with our new flash, love this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment