Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23

Ok, it's total cop out day. 

Tera's been sick all weekend.  I think we're past the throwing up point, but she still seems to be running a fever.  She was so subdued today and didn't even get crazy during bath time, so we know she's not feeling herself.  She did however seem to find some solace in sucking on her toes, which seems to be one of her new hobbies. I really do not enjoy having a sick baby, mostly because there's nothing I can do to help her.  I'm really hoping that a relaxing day with Yia Yia and Papou tomorrow helps her recuperate.  Now only five more days until the next weekend...

My poor little girl...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bug. She does look like she's been under the weather. Hope she's feeling better quick!

    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she's feeling better today!!! :D

    ReplyDelete