Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28

So it's my last Friday blogging for a while.  As I said before, I am going to try and keep this up after October ends, but I'm guessing since Fridays have been the hardest day of the week all month long, I probably won't find the motivation to keep this up on those days. 

Since Tera doesn't go to Montessori on Mondays, I decided to dress her up in her Halloween outfit (yes outfit, not costume) today so her teachers could see it. 


Tomorrow is a big day for Tera because it is her first year carving pumpkins with our "other" family the Kostelancik's.  I'm guessing I'll have many more pictures to share in the next few days so because it's Friday and I'm always tired, and because Tera decided it was play time from 12 am to 1:30 am, I'm posting these two from this morning and calling it a night .



No comments:

Post a Comment