Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16

Today I could not be more grateful that I do not have to go to school on Monday.  Or Tuesday, or Wednesday... The kids were a little out of control today and I'm just so thankful we all have a chance to recuperate from each other for the next two weeks.

But the best part of today was seeing Tera in her first holiday show at Montessori.  She did in fact wear her new Christmas tutu and leg warmers and oh boy did she look too cute! They had the infants and 2 year olds come out first and they did a few little songs complete with Tera and Harper ringing (or more accurately eating) bells.  Then they brought out the 3 year olds and I can't even explain how adorable it was to watch them all sing the same song, but each at their own pace so you had no idea what they were singing.  I can't wait until Tera will be a part of that.  Then they had the much more sophisticated 5 and 6 year olds perform and they were spectacular.  It was a fabulous show and although the pictures of the show itself didn't turn out great, we did get some good ones before I took her.  And I will have to upload those tomorrow because it's 11:30 and I just finished a crazy amount of Christmas cards and am in desperate need of sleep. 

On tomorrow's blogging agenda: Tera's health updates and pictures from tonight's show.  I promise.  Good night all.

The card that started them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment