Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4-Stay home Sunday

So my new favorite thing is called, "Stay home Sunday".  We've had the glorious opportunity to spend several of the past Sundays at home ALL DAY.  I wouldn't call them lazy Sundays necessarily; in fact, last Sunday we actually worked all day, but without leaving the house.  I get to enjoy my coffee at home, I get stuff done, and I get to fully enjoy my husband and daughter.  My new goal is try and make this happen as often as possible.  I'm not sure that during the warmer months this will have the same appeal, but last Sunday and today were the perfect day for not even wanting to leave and I enjoyed smelling my candles burning, my tree lit (and now decorated), and all of the coziness and warmth we've spent years trying to establish in our home. 

So now I have a clean house, a decorated tree, almost all clean laundry, a lunch ready, a sleeping baby, and a glass of wine.  Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment