Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7

Too busy trying to Christmas shop tonight to be witty or insightful.  Today I am grateful as always for some fabulous coworkers who never fail to make me smile and laugh out loud.  And for good friends who are always up for going out for dinner. 

But above all else, the reason I don't have much time to write tonight is because I am in a position to be able to Christmas shop in the first place.  Not everyone is as fortunate and I always try and remember that to put things in perspective.  I buy things at this time of year because I want to, not because I have to, and I want to be able to show the people in my life just how special and meaningful they are to me. 

So happy shopping to all and to all a good night.  And Amazon, here I come...

My favorite elf wearing my favorite pair of holiday jammies.  You'll probably see her in these in pictures a LOT, but is it hard to see why?

No comments:

Post a Comment