Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 (Quotes)



So most of you have figured out I LOVE Pinterest.  I don't have time for it most of the time, but I love it.  My house is cleaner in all new ways, I found some fabulous recipes, I've written my fall bucket list, and I've found some quotes that I title "Thoughts" on my board.  I'm going to list those quotes today because they hit home with me and I think they reflect my life right now.  One of the things I've discovered along the way in the past year and a half, is that I can't make my whole life or our whole lives, about DS.  But it doesn't mean that I don't reflect on it frequently.  These quotes are part of that reflection.
...love!
Life....
I think this may be my favorite "pin" of all times. :) I need to have this in my house somewhere.
If it changes your life, let it.
 You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.Awesome!I must remember this.Strong.ChildrenI'll Love You Forever. This book makes me cry.just a little something I like to sayso trueStay strongsomething to rememberhappinessLove Dr. Seuss :) YEP!!LOVE!I am Not Your Friend Parenting Quote
LOVE these Words of wisdom!!!
Great quote on being a good mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment